Comcast Cable Non-Pub Restitution Website

Contact Us

If you have additional questions regarding the Settlement, you may contact the Restitution Administrator by one of the following:

Write to the Restitution Administrator at:

California Public Utilities Commission v. Comcast Cable Communications
Restitution Administrator

c/o Gilardi & Co. LLC

P. O. Box 8060

San Rafael CA 94912-8060



Or call the Restitution Administrator at:



If you are a current Comcast Voice customer, and would like information about your account or want to change your phone number, you may call Comcast's Customer Support Line at: